Trademarks are registered by the government and interstate institutions as per requirements and procedure set by domestic and international laws, treaties and regulations.
The following documents shall be provided to the registrar for trademark registration:
- a trademark application. Please note preferably legal persons and physical persons conducting entrepreneurial activity should be trademark owners. We draw and file one on behalf of the applicant;
- a document confirming payment of state duty for filling of the trademark application. We pay such a duty acting as trademark attorneys;
- a power of attorney authorizing a trademark attorney to act on behalf of an applicant. Draft form of POA is provided by us at no cost.
The state duties for filing trademark application and examination of the claimed designation are reported for certain jurisdiction or region and vary depending on the number of classes of the Nice Classification claimed as per the application.
Trademark attorney fee is reported as per your request to meet your expectation and budget.
After submitting trademark application to the registrar examination of trademark is carried out. Results of examination are reported to the applicant in the form of resolution on trademark registration.
Registration procedure takes few months from the day of submitting the application for the registration of a trademark to the registrar to obtaining Trademark Certificate and register record.
In the course of registration procedure foreign applicants shall be represented by patent (trademark) attorney admitted in certain jurisdiction.
The following documents, information and materials shall be provided for trademark registration:
- a power of attorney authorizing a patent attorney to act on behalf of an applicant;
- a print of trademark;
- a list of goods and services to be covered by a trademark (grouped according to the Nice Classification)
- a name of an applicant (in accordance with the foundation documents of a company);
- a legal address of an applicant (in accordance with the foundation documents of a company);
- contact details of an applicant.
We provide you a complex service regarding trademark registration in any jurisdiction and region worldwide.
Additional Services Pertinent to the Trademark Registration
Trademark registrars provide the following services pertinent to trademark search:
search of registered designations and designations applied for registration that are identical and similar to a designations (verbal mark) specified by an applicant for classes of Nice Classification specified by the applicant. Trademark registrars issue listings of verbal elements of trademarks with registration numbers of relevant documents;
search of trademarks and designations registered and applied for registration that are identical and similar to a graphic or device designations provided by an applicant for classes of Nice Classification specified by the applicant. Trademark registrars issue reports containing reproduction of a mark, information on a right holder (applicant) and its location.